NAVY CIS
Registrierung Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

NAVY CIS » NCIS: Los Angeles » NCIS LA News » NCIS LA Spinoff » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 2 [3] Neues Thema erstellenAntwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen NCIS LA Spinoff
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
yvonnebobby yvonnebobby ist weiblich
Super Mod

images/avatars/avatar-22701.jpeg

Herkunft: Insel Usedom

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von yvonnebobby
Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

*lol* @ aeris und Agent_Daphne: Ich stimme euch auch zu,
ich war anfangs auch ein wenig irritiert. Aber gut, wie ihr schon sagt, das gibt es
öfter und an sich mag ich Scott Grimes ganz gerne. (Emergency Room war kuuuuhl. Zunge raus )

Außer ihm sagt mir der Cast jetzt nicht ganz soviel, Kim Raver hab ich vlt. mal beim
durchzappen in 24 gesehen, aber das war es auch schon...
Generell denke ich mir aber im Moment immer, dass anfangs auch alle skeptisch waren,
als LA gestartet ist, von demher: Ich lass mich gerne positiv überzeugen! Augenzwinkern

10.02.2013 10:53 yvonnebobby ist offline E-Mail an yvonnebobby senden Homepage von yvonnebobby Beiträge von yvonnebobby suchen Nehmen Sie yvonnebobby in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie yvonnebobby in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Agent_Daphne Agent_Daphne ist weiblich
NCIS Ermittlerlegende

images/avatars/avatar-22019.jpg

Herkunft: Rheinhausen

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von yvonnebobby
Ich lass mich gerne positiv überzeugen! Augenzwinkern

Ich auch. Ne Chance bekommt die Serie!! (Und ich war schon skeptisch, als es es
einen JAG-Ableger gab. Ich mochte Mark Harmon nämlich nicht wirklich gerne auf dem
Schirm sehen. Aber, wie allgemein bekannt, liebe ich Gibbs... von daher, mal sehen,
ob die "Neuen" es auch hinbekommen. großes Grinsen )

www.rudolfmartin.de
10.02.2013 21:33 Agent_Daphne ist offline E-Mail an Agent_Daphne senden Homepage von Agent_Daphne Beiträge von Agent_Daphne suchen Nehmen Sie Agent_Daphne in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Callie Callie ist weiblich
NCIS Routinier

images/avatars/avatar-22437.jpg

Herkunft: Ruhrgebiet

na dann, es wird ernst
das erste Behind the Scenes Bild ist da Klick

13.02.2013 16:54 Callie ist offline E-Mail an Callie senden Homepage von Callie Beiträge von Callie suchen Nehmen Sie Callie in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Super Mod

Tolles Interview mit Edwin Hodge:

Zitat:

[...]

What can you tell me about this iteration of NCIS?

Edwin Hodge: Well, we are a mobile unit. We are a response team out of Atlanta…and we are basically a group of agents who go out and solve crimes throughout the country and internationally. We are basically called in on a case because a ballistics reading on a gun in NCIS: LA matches a ballistic reading from a murder weapon in NCIS: Red and then we do this crossover episode for two shows. So that’s how we’re a little different. We’re a mobile unit; we travel instead of being based in one location.

What can you tell me about your character?

Edwin Hodge: My character, Kai Ashe, is the team’s tech assistant. He makes sure everything’s running smoothly. He watches over these two rigs they have–they call them Laverne and Shirley, and these are two 19-wheelers that basically transform into their office, their sleeping quarters, things of that nature…Kai Ashe…basically makes sure they have all their documents, that they get to where they need to get to…he’s the go-to guy.

What’s it like working with the cast?

Edwin Hodge: The cast–they’re absolutely nuts. I love them, you know? (laughs) John Corbett is the sweetest guy ever, he’s the prankster on set. Kim Raver and Gillian Alexy–absolutely adorable, beautiful women, great personalities. Scott Grimes–I couldn’t have had more fun with another guy on set. I actually just found out that he’s one of my favorite characters on one of my favorite cartoons, so that’s exciting me a little bit more. It’s great because the entire cast [is] happy that we have this opportunity to work on a great show and has a great following as far as the franchise…So, all in all, as far as the cast is concerned, we’re all just taking it in and making sure at the end of the day, we satisfy the appetites of the viewers and the fans of NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles

What’s it like to be a part of the NCIS family of shows?

Edwin Hodge: It’s kind of scary, to be honest with you (laughs). You know, I mean, it’s one of those things when you’re thrown in to a situation or an environment where people are specifically familiar with certain characters. When you are trying to introduce new characters, it’s a little nerve-wracking because you don’t know if the audience will catch on as much as they did with the others. But, it’s up to us as…the actors to essentially have that confidence…It’s been a great ride as far as the cast and the crew are concerned because we’re all very excited about this project. So, we’re looking forward to having, hopefully, three, four, five, six seasons and we’ll see where this takes us.

What can fans expect from the show?

Edwin Hodge: I’m hoping they love action (laughs). The stunts we have going on each episode, the storyline, the character development. I think fans are going to love getting to know these characters and their backstories because each of them are from a different part of life. Kai, basically, he had a rough start in his life and he did certain things he needed to do to get away from that and I think people will identify with that idea of who he is…They’re very much characters people can associate themselves with and feel like they can be a part of their lives…We are bringing a different flavor to the franchise

[...]

Quelle & komplettes Interview

12.03.2013 10:59 yvonnebobby ist offline E-Mail an yvonnebobby senden Homepage von yvonnebobby Beiträge von yvonnebobby suchen Nehmen Sie yvonnebobby in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie yvonnebobby in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Super Mod

Zitat:
SCOOP ON THE ‘NCIS: LA’ SPIN-OFF

Say hello to the Red team.

As you may have heard, on next week’s episode of NCIS: LA, viewers will be introduced to a mobile team of agents who live together and solve crimes, collectively called NCIS: Red. Over two episodes, airing next week and March 26, we’ll get to know John Corbett’s Roy Haines, Kim Raver’s Agent Paris Summerskill, and more. But while this is indeed a backdoor pilot for a spin-off, it doesn’t mean we’ll be short on any action from the core NCIS: LA team.

In fact, when I sat down with Chris O’Donnell earlier, he said he’d been hard at work filming plenty of scenes with both Raver and Corbett. Additionally, I’m told that Callen and Paris, who will not have officially met before their encounter in this episode, will share “a definite connection” that points toward potential for more than friendship. (How that’d work on a spin-off, I’m not sure. But should Red get picked up, we know at least one cast member — Miguel Ferrer — will be a regular on both shows. So more crossover is not out of the cards.)

Regardless of how it all pans out, O’Donnell said “it’s a cool concept for a show,” and he looks forward to viewers seeing “how the chemistry works with everybody.” “It’s off to a great start,” he said. “It’s also a flashback for me to five years ago when we went on the set of NCIS and the day I first met Todd, LL Cool J. I remember meeting the cast of NCIS and they were such a family and so close and comfortable, and we were all awkward and trying to figure everything out.”

They’ve clearly figured out things since then.

@EW.com

14.03.2013 09:49 yvonnebobby ist offline E-Mail an yvonnebobby senden Homepage von yvonnebobby Beiträge von yvonnebobby suchen Nehmen Sie yvonnebobby in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie yvonnebobby in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
KateGibbs KateGibbs ist weiblich
NCIS Ermittler

images/avatars/avatar-60.jpg

Herkunft: Deutschland

CBS Hits Pause On Pre-Upfront Pickups

Danach sieht es wohl nicht so gut aus für NCIS: Red.

Anne

14.05.2013 21:50 KateGibbs ist offline E-Mail an KateGibbs senden Beiträge von KateGibbs suchen Nehmen Sie KateGibbs in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Kerstin333 Kerstin333 ist weiblich
Moderatorin

images/avatars/avatar-22684.gif

Herkunft: NRW

NCIS: Red - Confirmed dead by CBS

Ja, und jetzt scheint es wohl offiziell zu sein unglücklich . Sehr schade!

The Stuff of Legend

15.05.2013 15:43 Kerstin333 ist offline E-Mail an Kerstin333 senden Beiträge von Kerstin333 suchen Nehmen Sie Kerstin333 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Navy_CIS_guckerin Navy_CIS_guckerin ist weiblich
Moderatorin

Herkunft: Deutschland

Tja. So wirklich überraschend kommt das nun nicht, finde ich. Und ich muss ehrlich sagen, es stört mich auch überhaupt nicht.
Ich hätte der Show zwar, wenn sie denn ausgestrahlt worden wäre, eine Chance gegeben. Aber es wäre nicht anders als NCIS oder NCIS: Los Angeles geworden (abgesehen davon, dass sie zusammen wohnen und reisen). Und ich hätte mich vermutlich auch nicht mt Paris anfreunden können.

15.05.2013 16:03 Navy_CIS_guckerin ist offline Beiträge von Navy_CIS_guckerin suchen Nehmen Sie Navy_CIS_guckerin in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Super Mod

Ich bin auch nicht so geschockt darüber.
Ein paar Mal hätte ich es wohl angeschaut, aber so richtig ist bei mir der Funken
bei den beiden Folgen nicht übergesprungen, von demher...
Sollen die Gutsten sich lieber voll und ganz auf NCIS:LA konzentrieren. großes Grinsen Zunge raus

15.05.2013 18:06 yvonnebobby ist offline E-Mail an yvonnebobby senden Homepage von yvonnebobby Beiträge von yvonnebobby suchen Nehmen Sie yvonnebobby in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie yvonnebobby in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Special Agent Emily David Special Agent Emily David ist weiblich
NCIS Jungspund

images/avatars/avatar-22644.jpg

Herkunft: Out of OPS!

Ich fand die Crossover Epsioden eigentlich gut, aber ich schließe mich yvonne an. Sie sollen lieber weiter an Densi basteln Freude

28.10.2013 16:01 Special Agent Emily David ist offline Beiträge von Special Agent Emily David suchen Nehmen Sie Special Agent Emily David in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 2 [3] Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellenAntwort erstellen
NAVY CIS » NCIS: Los Angeles » NCIS LA News » NCIS LA Spinoff

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH